Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

built-in player

Cristián Penela

The mobile version of Firefox comes with a player featuring a purple progress bar and all the basics, but there’s one thing missing: the ability to fast-forward and rewind. I use this a lot on news sites, for example, or when listening to podcasts on websites. Not being able to fast-forward in this way means I miss information or have to keep moving the bar until I find the exact spot. Is there any way to change this?

The mobile version of Firefox comes with a player featuring a purple progress bar and all the basics, but there’s one thing missing: the ability to fast-forward and rewind. I use this a lot on news sites, for example, or when listening to podcasts on websites. Not being able to fast-forward in this way means I miss information or have to keep moving the bar until I find the exact spot. Is there any way to change this?

All Replies (1)

Hi,

If you wish, you can leave feedback for developers on the Mozilla Connect website. Your feedback is collected by a team that reads it and gathers data on the most common issues.

You can also file a bug report or feature request. See File a bug report or feature request for Mozilla products for details.

Užduoti klausimą

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.