Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

Someone has tax my account.I do not know where any of this has come from

Joe Mitchell

I do not understand why someone has hacked my account.Please remove everything what has been done

I do not understand why someone has hacked my account.Please remove everything what has been done

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

I have never been on this site in my life and everything was one here I have never done.Can you please remove everything?What has been done I do not know where this account has come from

Užduoti klausimą

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.