Mulongo oyo etiyamaki na archive.
Tuna motuna mosusu soki osengeli na lisalisi
Solved
Eza archivé
Show All download opens about:downloads instead of Library
Hello, I recently migrated to a new MAC and now when I download a file and click on "show all downloads", it opens the about:downloads tab and not the downloads list from the library. Is there any way to force Firefox to open the Library when I click on see all download please? Thanks
Hello,
I recently migrated to a new MAC and now when I download a file and click on "show all downloads", it opens the about:downloads tab and not the downloads list from the library. Is there any way to force Firefox to open the Library when I click on see all download please?
Thanks
All Replies (2)
Solution eye oponami
That happens if you run Firefox in permanent Private Browsing mode (Always use Private Browsing mode; Never Remember History). You only get the Library Downloads Manager if you run Firefox in regular mode.
thanks, it solved the issue.