Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

How do you turn off the Tab page. Changing 'browser.newtab.url' to blank doesn't do it.

TJZee

I don't want tabs. How can I turn them off?

I don't want tabs. How can I turn them off?

모든 댓글 (1)

선택된 해결법

Hello,

In Firefox 23, as part of an effort to simplify the Firefox options set and facilitate future improvements to Firefox, the option to hide the tab bar was removed.

Fortunately, this can easily be resolved if you desire the keep tabs hidden. You can install "Hide tab bar with one tab", an extension hosted on Mozilla's add-ons site, which will restore the ability to hide the tab bar.

Thank you and I hope this helps!