Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

How do I keep the add-on bar off?

Revearl

I know how to turn the add-on bar off, but whenever I open a new tab or go to a new website, it comes back on. It's a nuisance for me. How do I turn it off and keep it off? Thank you.

I know how to turn the add-on bar off, but whenever I open a new tab or go to a new website, it comes back on. It's a nuisance for me. How do I turn it off and keep it off? Thank you.

모든 댓글 (5)

Right click a blank part of the Tab Bar and then click "Add-on bar" to remove the checkmark.


Incidentally, some of your Plugins are seriously out of date which exposes your system to attack. Please visit the Plugins Check page and update where necessary.

Thanks Xircal but I've done that and the add-on bar keeps coming back. I've clicked on the red X in the upper left hand corner, it keeps coming back. I've gone to the "Options" menu and unchecked "Add-On Bar" but it keeps coming back. Any other suggestions?

Some add-ons can cause the add-ons bar to re-appear, for example the McAfee Site Advisor extension can cause the add-on bar to reappear even if you hide it.

To find out which add-on is causing this for you, follow the procedure in the following link- https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Troubleshooting+extensions+and+themes

TonyE - I followed your link above, and sure enough I disabled McAfee Site Advisor and now the add-on bar stays off. I guess this means I need to choose which I want - McAfee or no add-on bar?

I think for me the problem was caused by Adblock Plus. Other then Zotero, that's the only add-on I have visible there. I set the option Adblock Plus options"Show in Toolbar" and "Show in Statusbar" off, and am still hoping that did the trick.