이 쓰레드는 보존되었습니다.
만약 도움이 필요하시면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.
보존
Starting about a week ago, my cursor changes from an arrow to a 4-pointed star shape and moves erradically and won't scroll up or down.
Starting about a week ago, my cursor changes from a plain arrow to a 4-pointed star. It also moves by itself and I cannot control it. It makes it VERY hard to scroll up or down, and it stops scrolling every so often.
Starting about a week ago, my cursor changes from a plain arrow to a 4-pointed star. It also moves by itself and I cannot control it. It makes it VERY hard to scroll up or down, and it stops scrolling every so often.
모든 댓글 (1)
Hi Krist,
Sorry you are having problems.
It is a while mow since I used XP, I do not remember a 4 pointed star option for the cursor.
- Is this only on Firefox?
If other programs are affected it is something to do with Windows XP or software installed on that.
If it is only on Firefox then as an initial step try in Firefox's safe mode with all plugins disabled. You may start safemode by using
- Help -> Restart with addons disabled
- see also Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox
- and Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems