Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

I have a 3" x 4" blank white space on top of any opened page

PammyC

I have what appears to be a blank dialog box on top of any webpage, blocking the print. Scrolling over the area carefully, I cannot locate a "close" button either in the upper or lower right. It always appears in the same location - lower right, 3/4" above the taskbar. http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2011/12/18/magazine/benton-harbor-6.html Wonder if you can see this?

I have what appears to be a blank dialog box on top of any webpage, blocking the print. Scrolling over the area carefully, I cannot locate a "close" button either in the upper or lower right. It always appears in the same location - lower right, 3/4" above the taskbar. http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2011/12/18/magazine/benton-harbor-6.html Wonder if you can see this?

모든 댓글 (1)

Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.

See also: