Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

With new 57.0 update, my toolbars do not go all the way across the page allowing my screen saver to bleed in. Can this be fixed?

lbail

I have two toolbars at the top left of the page but across the middle of the page and to the right, my screensaver picture bleeds thru. At the far right are the minus, expand, and red X icons. Below that on the right it is blank. the blankness is about 3/4 of an inch in height and occurs on about 2/3rds of the top of the page. I am not tech savvy and will need a simple explanation and fix if you have one. I use Windows 7 & Shockwave Flash 27.0r0. This happened after the Firefox update about a week or so ago. Thank you.

I have two toolbars at the top left of the page but across the middle of the page and to the right, my screensaver picture bleeds thru. At the far right are the minus, expand, and red X icons. Below that on the right it is blank. the blankness is about 3/4 of an inch in height and occurs on about 2/3rds of the top of the page. I am not tech savvy and will need a simple explanation and fix if you have one. I use Windows 7 & Shockwave Flash 27.0r0. This happened after the Firefox update about a week or so ago. Thank you.
문맥에 따라 이 답변을 읽어주세요

선택된 해결법

The part that is hard to understand is that adding a theme did not fix it. There are dark choices (only about 9500 in this search):

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/search/?q=dark&type=persona

If that is not solid and does not hide the desktop, do you use any custom style rules for the toolbar area. That would have involved creating a userChrome.css file.

모든 댓글 (7)

Try moving things out further : https://www.howtogeek.com/333110/how-to-customize-firefox-quantum-and-remove-the-white-space-around-the-title-bar/

Is it your Video Card and GPU Scaling in other words need to make adjustments or undo adjustments .

Update your Video Card Drivers. Try using No Hardware Acceleration.

Please let us know if this solved your issue or if need further assistance.

글쓴이 Shadow110 수정일시

A screenshot of that "fault" would have been nice.

Are you using a Theme?

If so, try a different Theme that doesn't have transparency for part of the background.

Covering up this large gap w/ a theme does not make it better. Plus I use the Dark theme and I don't want to change it if I can help it. Any other ideas?

Can you post a screenshot of the problem? This article has tips on capturing screenshots: How do I create a screenshot of my problem? Please crop out or blur any sensitive information between attaching the image to a reply.

Sorry I don't know how to do that. This is a problem w/ Firefox/Windows. The icons for the toolbars show up on the left and right of my Firefox webpages but the middle third of the toolbar areas are blank allowing my screensaver page to come thru. The blank portions of the toolbars are partially blacked out but not in the center of the page. This is only since the last update by Firefox.

선택된 해결법

The part that is hard to understand is that adding a theme did not fix it. There are dark choices (only about 9500 in this search):

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/search/?q=dark&type=persona

If that is not solid and does not hide the desktop, do you use any custom style rules for the toolbar area. That would have involved creating a userChrome.css file.

Thank you jscher for re-focusing me on the Theme. It seems to be corrected now that I used a dark theme from the webpage that you sent to me.