Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

I have not been able to get Firefox to display any of the standard navigation toolbars.

jtilso2

After installing a newer version of Firefox several months ago, I have not been able to use it because I cannot get the navigation bars to display. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox several times over the past several months. I need Firefox for an academic program in which I enrolled. It is unusable.

After installing a newer version of Firefox several months ago, I have not been able to use it because I cannot get the navigation bars to display. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox several times over the past several months. I need Firefox for an academic program in which I enrolled. It is unusable.

모든 댓글 (2)

Make sure that you do not run Firefox in full screen mode (press F11 or Fn + F11 to toggle; Mac: command+Shift+F).

If the menu bar is hidden then press the F10 key or hold down the Alt key, that should make the menu bar appear.

Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible: "View > Toolbars"