Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Firefox used to list the websites I visited in order in the navigation bar, now it seems to save a random selection of sites I have visited. Since there is no order to the previous sites, how does it decide which sites to list?

mickeyp

In older versions of Firefox, I used to be able to click the down arrow on the right side of the navigation bars and it would display the websites I had visited it descending order. Now it just displays what looks like random sites I have visited in the past. Some of which I haven't visited of several months. How does Firefox decide which sites to save? Is there a way I can make it work like it used to?

In older versions of Firefox, I used to be able to click the down arrow on the right side of the navigation bars and it would display the websites I had visited it descending order. Now it just displays what looks like random sites I have visited in the past. Some of which I haven't visited of several months. How does Firefox decide which sites to save? Is there a way I can make it work like it used to?

모든 댓글 (2)

See:

That is done via a frecency algorithm that gives bonus points to sites that you have visited.
You can remove visited sites from the history to reset their bonus count.


So there is no way to go back to the old way of just showing the last visited sites in descending order?

As to a "frequency algorithm", that doesn't seem right because some of the sites that are on there I might have visited once a month ago and the ones I go to a lot and recently aren't listed at all.

글쓴이 mickeyp 수정일시