Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

I have a favorites file with hundreds of bookmarks from another computer, how do I get my new laptop to use that favorites file instead of a new blank bookmarks file?

dougnorton

I have a favorites file with hundreds of bookmarks from another computer, how do I get my new laptop to use that favorites file instead of a new blank bookmarks file?

I have a favorites file with hundreds of bookmarks from another computer, how do I get my new laptop to use that favorites file instead of a new blank bookmarks file?

모든 댓글 (2)

Did you try seeing this- How do I set up Sync on my computer?

I assume both are using Firefox.

In your old PC: Bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks > Import & Export and Export your bookmarks in html format, then save it onto a Flash drive or CD.

In your New Laptop:

Bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks > Import & Export and Import the "html" file you saved on the flash drive or CD.

Or if you still have the old PC, you can use Firefox Sync:

https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/what-firefox-sync?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=What+is+Firefox+Sync