Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

Where is the orange Firefox box

marynaulty

I don't have the orange Firefox button in the upper left corner. I just downloaded Firefox and the button was not there.

I don't have the orange Firefox button in the upper left corner. I just downloaded Firefox and the button was not there.

모든 댓글 (3)

선택된 해결법

Right click a blank part of the Tab Bar and then click "Menu Bar" to remove the checkmark. This will hide the text links and display the orange Firefox button instead.

That worked beautifully. Thanks! But how do I get to the Tab Bar?

If the tabs are at the top (default position), you can move them underneath the location bar where you type in a web address by right clicking either the Home button, or the Tab bar (tab bar is where the tabs appear) and then click "Tabs on top".

Other things you can do:

  • To rearrange the layout, repeat the same steps again and choose "Customize". A panel will open and while that remains onscreen, you can move elements like toolbars, buttons etc around and place them anywhere you wish. You can also drag anything you don't like into that panel and add anything you want by dragging it out of there.

  • To replace the status bar at the foot of the page, install this add-on: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/status-4-evar/