Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

ABP us not working. I am still getting advertisments.

AnonymousUser

I installed ABP several months ago and I did not gets any advertisments. A few weeks ago, I started getting them

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== a few weeks ago

I installed ABP several months ago and I did not gets any advertisments. A few weeks ago, I started getting them == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == a few weeks ago

모든 댓글 (2)

Do a malware check with a few malware scan programs. You need to use all programs because each detects different malware. Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of the database.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page .......... See also "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked and What to do when searches take you to the wrong search website

cor-el, thank you for your advice. I have done a complete security scan and it indicated nothing and I have the most up-to-date version. Because I'm so used to not having pop-ups, it's most annoying and I'm acutely aware of them now. Will try some more things. Again, thank you, L.