Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

My bookmarks were restored and show under the Bookmarks tab, but when trying to show bookmarks in the sidebar with View tab, nothing shows up.

AnonymousUser

I was trying to fix a "Blue Screen of Death" issue and used a scrubber to fix the registry and it also deleted all cookies, etc. I cannot get the bookmarks to show in the sidebar using "View". It looks like all of the Bookmarks are present and working in the "Bookmarks" tab. Can you help?

I was trying to fix a "Blue Screen of Death" issue and used a scrubber to fix the registry and it also deleted all cookies, etc. I cannot get the bookmarks to show in the sidebar using "View". It looks like all of the Bookmarks are present and working in the "Bookmarks" tab. Can you help?

모든 댓글 (2)

Try this: Start in the Safe Mode window, check mark Reset Toolbars and controls, then click Make Changes and Restart. See Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox