Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

Every time I try to search via Google on Firefox, I get a Captcha message because it detects "unusual traffic."

kdenmark

Whenever I open Firefox on my MacBook Air and attempt to search via Google, I receive the following message from Google with a Captcha request to verify that I am not a robot. "Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending this request." This does not happen in Safari nor when i use Google on my iPad or iPhone - all of which use the same IP address. I have refreshed Firefox and it is on the latest version. This started about two weeks ago. There is no malicious software on my computer. I have cleared all cookies and browsing history. Help!

Whenever I open Firefox on my MacBook Air and attempt to search via Google, I receive the following message from Google with a Captcha request to verify that I am not a robot. "Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending this request." This does not happen in Safari nor when i use Google on my iPad or iPhone - all of which use the same IP address. I have refreshed Firefox and it is on the latest version. This started about two weeks ago. There is no malicious software on my computer. I have cleared all cookies and browsing history. Help!

모든 댓글 (2)

Since it only happens in Firefox and the same network works fine elsewhere, I’d check Firefox’s DNS and proxy settings next. Also try Google in a Private Window. If the Captcha still appears there, it points more toward something Firefox is sending to Google rather than your IP address.

Bonjour

If it's not already experimented, nevertheless, you can use alternative search engines. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/change-your-default-search-settings-firefox

This similar discussion thread https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1606479

As for me, private browsing. I noticed currently. Google search don't ask me captcha.

글쓴이 Agent virtuel 수정일시

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.