Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved

Cannot access Staples.com

Ed LeRoy

Lately, I cannot get to staples.com. I think it started after the last update, but I'm not sure. I never had a problem before, and Staples is a well-known national company for office products. I've restarted Firefox in troubleshoot mode, but the result is the same. Chrome and Edge have no problem accessing the site, so it's a puzzle why Firefox cannot. If anyone has any ideas about how to proceed, I'll appreciate it.

Lately, I cannot get to staples.com. I think it started after the last update, but I'm not sure. I never had a problem before, and Staples is a well-known national company for office products. I've restarted Firefox in troubleshoot mode, but the result is the same. Chrome and Edge have no problem accessing the site, so it's a puzzle why Firefox cannot. If anyone has any ideas about how to proceed, I'll appreciate it.
첨부된 스크린샷

모든 댓글 (2)

선택된 해결법

Since Staples works in Chrome and Edge and Troubleshoot Mode did not help, I’d try clearing the site data for staples.com specifically. Also check Settings → Privacy & Security → DNS over HTTPS and temporarily switch that setting to the default or off to see whether it makes a difference.

If it still will not load, try a new Firefox profile. That can tell you pretty quickly whether the problem is something specific to your current Firefox profile.

Thanks! That worked. I learned something new!

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.