Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved

My Settings changed with 156.0.1 update. Why?

wrgarrett45

The last update to 156.0.1 changed my inbox settings.

Previously when I would highlight an email in my inbox it would show it read and show a preview in the lower frame. Now the email stays in BOLD and there is no preview frame. Where do I change it my Inbox back like it was previously? How do I change the setting so that when I highlight an email in my inbox it shows read and shows a preview in a preview frame?

The last update to 156.0.1 changed my inbox settings. Previously when I would highlight an email in my inbox it would show it read and show a preview in the lower frame. Now the email stays in BOLD and there is no preview frame. Where do I change it my Inbox back like it was previously? How do I change the setting so that when I highlight an email in my inbox it shows read and shows a preview in a preview frame?
첨부된 스크린샷

모든 댓글 (1)

선택된 해결법

I found the message pane - F8 but I do not understand why it changed. Now the emails show read and appear in the message pane when I click on them as it used to.

Y'all can disregard my question.

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.