Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved

Question about an email I received

Denise

I received an email stating the following: "Firefox now has a built-in ad blocker.... Turn it on under Settings > Browsing." There is no "Browsing" in my Settings.

I received an email stating the following: "Firefox now has a built-in ad blocker.... Turn it on under Settings > Browsing." There is no "Browsing" in my Settings.
문맥에 따라 이 답변을 읽어주세요

선택된 해결법

Thank you, I didn't notice that!

모든 댓글 (4)

Could you copy the exact text, maybe a screenshot.

There are options to limit intrusions :: 1. Privacy and security 2. Permissions and data

You can also add the extension uBlock Origin or other 'blocker'

Here's the screenshot.

Hi.

You seem to be posting under the Desktop forum using a Windows computer, whilst your screenshot shows an iOS issue

Please use the appropriate forum :) Top menu > Community Forums > Firefox for iOS

Yes there is no Settings > Browser on Fx Windows Desktop

선택된 해결법

Thank you, I didn't notice that!

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.