Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

restore my old bookmarks

mn8782

Hello, I have formatted my laptop and downloaded firfox, but I'm not able to restore my old bookmarks and passwords after I signed in to my account and sync. Could you help me with this and thank you.

Hello, I have formatted my laptop and downloaded firfox, but I'm not able to restore my old bookmarks and passwords after I signed in to my account and sync. Could you help me with this and thank you.

모든 댓글 (1)

Hi mn8782,

It appears from your question that you are using Firefox Sync as a backup service. While it may be handy in some cases (such as transferring your data to a new device), we do not recommend relying on Sync for backup purposes.

If you have a copy of your Firefox profile for desktop Firefox, you should be able to recover your bookmarks and other data. To restore bookmarks, see this article. For instructions on recovering all of your data, see Restore bookmarks, passwords and data from an old Firefox profile.

If you have your data in Firefox on a mobile device, please follow these instructions to connect it to Sync and copy the data.

Be aware! Resetting your Mozilla account password without a recovery key will erase your data from Mozilla servers. Make sure to generate a recovery key in advance and safely store it.

Hope this will help you resolve your issue!

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.