Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

Currently my search engine and url is set on Google Chrome, how do I change it and make Firefox, Mozillamy default?

johnsace

I would like to change my URL and search Engine default to Firefox and Mozilla!

I would like to change my URL and search Engine default to Firefox and Mozilla!

모든 댓글 (1)

Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are web browsers and not search engine sites. A search engine is for example qwant.com, duckduckgo.com, google.com, bing.com etc.

To change or install another search engine in the Firefox for Android web browser see https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/manage-my-default-search-engines-firefox-android

If you want to make Firefox the default web browser on Android then see https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/make-firefox-default-browser-android

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.