Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved

help abaout tracking pixels

bennystant

Bonjour à tous. Je souhaite savoir s'il existe une extension de Firefox qui bloque les pixels de suivis. Merci d'avance pour votre aide

Bonjour à tous. Je souhaite savoir s'il existe une extension de Firefox qui bloque les pixels de suivis. Merci d'avance pour votre aide

모든 댓글 (1)

선택된 해결법

Je souhaite savoir s'il existe une extension de Firefox qui bloque les pixels de suivis. I want to know if there is a Firefox extension that blocks tracking pixels.

https://privacydefend.com/how-to-block-tracking-pixels-effectively/

There is this

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/pixel-tracker-blocker/

best do some searching :)

I only allow cookies from my 'white list' and all History and site data are cleared when I close Fx .

I make exceptions for the later too.


There is no easy way of knowing; If it was an HTML insert it could be detected, but if it a javascript then there would have to be a javascript code to detect, and that would be very difficult to check.

Are you concerned about anything in particular?

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.