Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Beta App Tracking Protection

jk25

I have joined Beta "App Tracking Protection" on my Android Pixel 5 phone. The app seems to work but it disables without any action on my part soon after I enable the app. How do I report?

I have joined Beta "App Tracking Protection" on my Android Pixel 5 phone. The app seems to work but it disables without any action on my part soon after I enable the app. How do I report?

모든 댓글 (1)

Hi, is it this one from DuckDuckGo?

https://spreadprivacy.com/introducing-app-tracking-protection/

The page has this note about issues:

For general feedback or issues with the DuckDuckGo app: open Settings > Share Feedback (in the Other section). If you run into issues with another app on your smartphone as a result of App Tracking Protection (e.g., videos don’t load properly, you cannot upload/send files, you experience download problems, the app feels sluggish, etc.), you can disable protection for just that app under Manage Protections for Your Apps. You'll then be asked to give details of the problem you experienced.

Or you could contact DuckDuckGo on their website.