Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

Charts are not loading now in Yahoo Finance

flybuy22

On Windows 10 Home I've been using Yahoo Finance to track stocks. After updating FF last week I have not been able to load graphs. I've tried refresh, reload, restart, remove cache but any graph shows "loading" or is blank content. Every idea except delete FF and reinstall. Other browsers I sometimes use do load the graphs no problem. What else can I try, or is this a bug? Thanks

On Windows 10 Home I've been using Yahoo Finance to track stocks. After updating FF last week I have not been able to load graphs. I've tried refresh, reload, restart, remove cache but any graph shows "loading" or is blank content. Every idea except delete FF and reinstall. Other browsers I sometimes use do load the graphs no problem. What else can I try, or is this a bug? Thanks
첨부된 스크린샷

모든 댓글 (5)

This has been reported in:

(the webcompat issue contains console logs, which show loading errors on yahoo side for their chart feature — something I don't see on my end trying several versions, so it might either be regional, or they keep serving a broken combination of assets for some deployments…)

Try using Private Window in case you get a different result with a clean slate for the site.

Also according to earlier report:

the site does not work with elevated privacy protections (as strict tracking prevention, cookie–blocking, ad–blocking or script–blocking extensions and similar) so if you're using any addons to that tune try turning them off for the site to see if there's any difference for you.

Thanks jbr. I've tried removing Ad Blocker Plus, reducing privacy from Strict to Standard, deleting cookies, added site as Exception, finishing with Restart. Don't know if possibly 'Regional' (I'm in Canada). Charts still not loading. Same with Private Window. I'll (sadly) just continue for chart loading with another browser until 'bug' fixed.

Charts are back up! I changed the Settings back to the way they were (including Strict, Ad Block Plus ) and the charts are showing again including in Private Browsing. Seems something, somehow reset.

Well wonderful for you but have been trying all week and still can't get my in in Yahoo Finance to open because it will not open the log screen. I am a iMac user but doubt it makes a difference.

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.