Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

Firefox help cannot correctly parse the question “how to search firefox settings”

S K

Searching firefox support for “how to search firefox settings” only gives links to changing search engine. I want to find where a specific setting is located without looking thru every category. IOS.

Searching firefox support for “how to search firefox settings” only gives links to changing search engine. I want to find where a specific setting is located without looking thru every category. IOS.

모든 댓글 (3)

I am not using iOS, but I think in the settings menu (like in Firefox for Android) there is a "find in settngs" input field. You can try to find your settings there.

Thank you for the suggestion but that option does not appear in iOS firefox. Or perhaps I’ve overlooked it. Even after 3 times my mental capacity is suspect.

Hi S K,

Here's a list of iOS articles under the Settings category. I don't think we have a specific article that explain all the settings on iOS. If you're looking for something specific, feel free to let us know here.

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.