Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

I think my Google account is hacked how can I figure that out and log myself out of entirely everywhere and change password and be more secure

kaylanbraaten6

I feel as though my accounts have been hacked and someone is logged into my mozilla account my Google account my everything I need help figuring that out and making my accounts and stuff way more secure

I feel as though my accounts have been hacked and someone is logged into my mozilla account my Google account my everything I need help figuring that out and making my accounts and stuff way more secure

모든 댓글 (1)

선택된 해결법

You need to turn on 2FA(Two-factor authentication). Also, you can see what devices are accessing your account from here.

I get prompts on my devices to login. https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/1066447?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid

글쓴이 jonzn4SUSE 수정일시