Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

I have no sound on Firefox.

Bill

Tell me why I have no sound on Firefox and how to fix it. I do have sound on DuckDuckGo and AVG Secure Browser. I have checked my sound setting 55% and not muted. I have shut down and started laptop, still no sound. I checked Firefox updates and am good.

Tell me why I have no sound on Firefox and how to fix it. I do have sound on DuckDuckGo and AVG Secure Browser. I have checked my sound setting 55% and not muted. I have shut down and started laptop, still no sound. I checked Firefox updates and am good.

모든 댓글 (1)

Hey Bill, check this article https://support.mozilla.org/kb/fix-common-audio-and-video-issues and let us know if the solutions there worked.