Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archyvinta

No audio on any websites

dibella_charisma

I no longer have sound on any websites after I muted sound for 5 minutes then enabled it again. I have uninstalled and re-installed Firefox, checked the settings and done all the tips provided to no avail, I still have no sound

I no longer have sound on any websites after I muted sound for 5 minutes then enabled it again. I have uninstalled and re-installed Firefox, checked the settings and done all the tips provided to no avail, I still have no sound
Skaityti atsakymą kartu su kontekstu

Chosen Solution

Did you check in the Windows volume control on the Taskbar that the sound for Firefox isn't muted ?

All Replies (4)

Apologies for the late reply, lost internet for a few days.

I have re-booted my computer and done those tips, but they didn't help. I still have no audio on websites.

Chosen Solution

Did you check in the Windows volume control on the Taskbar that the sound for Firefox isn't muted ?

Thank you :) That was it, Firefox was muted