Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
이 쓰레드는 잠기고 보존되었습니다. 만약 도움이 필요하시면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.
Locked 보존

Whatsapp web

shiraaa98

Open whatsapp web

Open whatsapp web

모든 댓글 (10)

Is the WhatsApp web site issue on Firefox on Linux or is it actually on your Android phone with Firefox or Firefox on iPhone?. I have seen images showing the WhatsApp web site needs Firefox 115.0+ so perhaps the Firefox on your phone needs to be updated.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/update-latest-version-firefox-android https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-available-iphone-or-ipad-my-language

Please Open Tha App

I cannot open whatsapp

I cannot open the whatsapp web

no as to why whatsapp web has not been opened

I CANT OPEN WHATSAPP

The web whatsapp site should be saying you need Firefox 115.0 or newer if you have old Firefox versions.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/update-firefox-latest-release

open whatsapp web