Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
이 쓰레드는 잠기고 보존되었습니다. 만약 도움이 필요하시면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.
Locked 보존

Align Bookmark Folder Titles to the Left in iOS Firefox App

SuMo Bot

I’d like to request a layout change in the Firefox app for iPhone regarding how bookmarks and folders are displayed.

Right now, each level of nested folders is indented further to the right. When you have multiple folders within folders (which I do), the indentation pushes the folder names so far to the right that they become hard or even impossible to read. This makes navigating deeply nested bookmark structures frustrating and inefficient.

A simple fix would be to left-align all folder and bookmark titles or at least reduce the amount of indentation for each nested level. This would make it much easier to view and access folders, especially for users who organise bookmarks in detailed hierarchies.

I’ll attach a screenshot to show exactly what I mean.

Thank you.

I’d like to request a layout change in the Firefox app for iPhone regarding how bookmarks and folders are displayed. Right now, each level of nested folders is indented further to the right. When you have multiple folders within folders (which I do), the indentation pushes the folder names so far to the right that they become hard or even impossible to read. This makes navigating deeply nested bookmark structures frustrating and inefficient. A simple fix would be to left-align all folder and bookmark titles or at least reduce the amount of indentation for each nested level. This would make it much easier to view and access folders, especially for users who organise bookmarks in detailed hierarchies. I’ll attach a screenshot to show exactly what I mean. Thank you.

모든 댓글 (1)

Hi Ryan,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about how we structure the bookmarks in Firefox for iOS. I can understand how that'll help users who relies heavily on bookmarks.

That said, to make sure that your feedback is taken into consideration, please file an idea into the Mozilla Connect platform.

You can also file a bug report or feature request. See File a bug report or feature request for Mozilla products for details.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.