Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

share screen in a google meeting

kkerski

I was in a meeting and needed to show my screen. Clicked the button at bottom to share and schecked entire screen then allow....it said firefox wouldn't allow me to share because of firefox. I also tried to just share Acrobat and had same result. What setting or plugin do I need to set to allow screen sharing in Google meet, microsoft team and zoom meetings?

I was in a meeting and needed to show my screen. Clicked the button at bottom to share and schecked entire screen then allow....it said firefox wouldn't allow me to share because of firefox. I also tried to just share Acrobat and had same result. What setting or plugin do I need to set to allow screen sharing in Google meet, microsoft team and zoom meetings?

پاسخ‌ها (3)

It works for me. see screenshots I was able to share my laptop and external monitor screen.

I did that -- it did not work! That is why I posted the question. A screen came up that said Fiorefox wouldn't allow screen sharing. I am on a mac and solutions are never the same as a PC. ''''''But you only pointed to buttons within meetings. Where can I change permissions in firefox?''''''

ویرایش شده توسط kkerski