Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

When I try to open the Firefox app on my i phone, a message appears that says " your i phone was hacked and 78 viruses were found

a1quality1

My Firefox app on my i phone brings up a message that says, " Your i phone has been hacked and 78 viruses have been found!" It says I have go to a link to get instructions to remove all viruses. I know it is a scam, so I will not go to the link. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

My Firefox app on my i phone brings up a message that says, " Your i phone has been hacked and 78 viruses have been found!" It says I have go to a link to get instructions to remove all viruses. I know it is a scam, so I will not go to the link. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

모든 댓글 (2)

Hi

I recommend that you clear your browsing history.

This support article should help:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-browsing-history-firefox-ios

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/turn-push-notifications-or-firefox-ios

I wonder if this is a fake web push notification from a site you allowed to send you notifications.