Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Why can I no longer download Firefox to my cell phone without using apple App Store?

mysterydot77

I typed my question in the subject line. I want to use Firefox on my new iPhone and can’t seem to download without using the App Store. Is there any way? Goggle is all over my Apple when I want to be on line Thanks

I typed my question in the subject line. I want to use Firefox on my new iPhone and can’t seem to download without using the App Store. Is there any way? Goggle is all over my Apple when I want to be on line Thanks

모든 댓글 (1)

Apple has tight control over what you can install on an iPhone. Were you using Android before? It's a different world.