Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

Does Apple Store charge for Firefox for iPhone

venture2003

Have Firefox on desktop and considering for iPhone. Apple Store shows to "download", but after doing so, goes to screen asking for payment option. But no charge is noted on the Mozilla app screen. Is there a charge for iPhone app?

Have Firefox on desktop and considering for iPhone. Apple Store shows to "download", but after doing so, goes to screen asking for payment option. But no charge is noted on the Mozilla app screen. Is there a charge for iPhone app?

모든 댓글 (2)

선택된 해결법

You're using the built-in iOS AppStore app? There's no charge for Firefox. Please make sure it's the genuine program and not something else.

I do think that the AppStore app might block app installations unless you have a payment method on file. Are you able to install other free apps?

Thank you. Think I got it. After I went to payment and cancelled card on file it installed. So think I’m ok. Confused cause normally in App Store it states cost or “free”. This did nether.