Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

FF not recognizing I installed a new dictionary

Arno

So my FF interface language is German but I do write a lot off stuff in English so I installed a bilingual dictionary. I have no clue how to enable it though. In "languages" the default German language is enabled. In "dictionaries" my new dict is enabled. When I right click underlined text in English it offers me either German OR English but not the bilingual dictionary. When I click "add dictionary" I get to the page where I found that bilingual dictionary in the first place. This is very confusing behavior.

So my FF interface language is German but I do write a lot off stuff in English so I installed a [https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/enus-dede-bilingual-dictionary/ bilingual dictionary]. I have no clue how to enable it though. In "languages" the default German language is enabled. In "dictionaries" my new dict is enabled. When I right click underlined text in English it offers me either German OR English but not the bilingual dictionary. When I click "add dictionary" I get to the page where I found that bilingual dictionary in the first place. This is very confusing behavior.

모든 댓글 (1)

I don't think you need this bilingual dictionary. You just need to install both English (US) and Deutsch (Deutschland) separate dictionaries from that page. You can use them both at the same time.