Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

Search engine icons as before

heysup

I didn't find a suggestion section, please move the post there.

Please, return icons for search engines as was in Firefox <69 and how it's implemented in Vivaldi. I really avoid to update Firefox to "big update" when you changed everything such as interface and addons and themes support. Use themes as earlier would be nice, but without normal search engines icons UI became unusable: list of engines takes more space, search suggestions in list take more space, I must click twice (type a request, click on search engine, click "search").

I didn't find a suggestion section, please move the post there. Please, return icons for search engines as was in Firefox <69 and how it's implemented in Vivaldi. I really avoid to update Firefox to "big update" when you changed everything such as interface and addons and themes support. Use themes as earlier would be nice, but without normal search engines icons UI became unusable: list of engines takes more space, search suggestions in list take more space, I must click twice (type a request, click on search engine, click "search").
첨부된 스크린샷

모든 댓글 (1)

선택된 해결법

Hi,

The people who answer questions here, for the most part, are other users volunteering their time (like me), not Mozilla employees or Firefox developers. If you want to leave feedback for Firefox developers, you can go to the Firefox Help menu and select Submit Feedback... or use this link. Your feedback gets collected by a team of people who read it and gather data about the most common issues.

You can also file a bug report or feature request. See File a bug report or feature request for Mozilla products for details.