이 쓰레드는 보존되었습니다.
만약 도움이 필요하시면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.
Solved
보존
Firefox URL bar search removes # symbol when it is the last character of the search text?
I've picked up some C# project work lately and am getting my search query removed when I search with the tone "How do I do ... in C#" at the Firefox URL search. I'm using Google search.
I keep getting autocorrected to "How do I do ... in C"
I've picked up some C# project work lately and am getting my search query removed when I search with the tone "How do I do ... in C#" at the Firefox URL search. I'm using Google search.
I keep getting autocorrected to "How do I do ... in C"
모든 댓글 (1)
선택된 해결법
Hi, this is a known issue that we're currently tracking. A fix is under testing, I don't know when it will be released, but it would be the next major version at the latest.