Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

want google results when typing into url

ScottieDog

Hello, When I used to type into the URL I would automatically get Google Search Results (if it was not a valid URL).

Now I get AltaVista Google Search Results.

I want to change this preference back, so that it goes to standard google search results again.

Anyone any idea how to do this ?

It happened when i installed AltaVista Toolbar, I have removed AltaVista toolbar, and the problem is still there. Also reinstalled FF, and still there. HELLLLLP !

Hello, When I used to type into the URL I would automatically get Google Search Results (if it was not a valid URL). Now I get AltaVista Google Search Results. I want to change this preference back, so that it goes to standard google search results again. Anyone any idea how to do this ? It happened when i installed AltaVista Toolbar, I have removed AltaVista toolbar, and the problem is still there. Also reinstalled FF, and still there. HELLLLLP !

모든 댓글 (2)

선택된 해결법

  1. Type about:config into the location bar and press enter
  2. Accept the warning message that appears, you will be taken to a list of preferences
  3. In the filter box type keyword
  4. Right-click on keyword.URL and choose Reset to set it back to Google
  5. Also make sure keyword.enabled is set to true (double-click to change its value)

thats absolutely brilliant... thanks so much...

worked perfectly.