Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Downloads

Mralva

Why do I keep getting a error message everytime I try to download from firefox marketplace? "parsing package error"

Why do I keep getting a error message everytime I try to download from firefox marketplace? "parsing package error"

모든 댓글 (1)

Hi Mralva:

You didn't give us enough information to help you. I have no problem with Firefox for Android 35 on my Galaxy S5 running Android 4.4.2, I just installed the snake web app using Marketplace as follows:

Tools | Apps | Browse the Firefox Marketplace | Tapped on Garbochess | Tap Free | Tapped on Install | Tapped on Open and the chess app opened and i played chess!

  1. What version of Firefox are you using on which tablet or phone and what version of Android OS (2.3 Gingerbread, 4.4 Jellybean etc) ?
  2. What steps did you follow, what happened, what did you expect to happen?