Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
이 쓰레드는 잠기고 보존되었습니다. 만약 도움이 필요하시면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.
Locked 보존

I've imported my IE bookmarks into Firefox and want to delete some of them without deleting them from IE. How do I do this?

SuMo Bot

I prefer to use Firefox as browser. I have imported the favorites from IE into my Firefox. There are many favorites in IE that I do not use but another user of our computer does. I want to delete those favorites (bookmarks) from Firefox. I did one as a test and it was deleted from IE as well. This will not make for happy sharing of a computer!! How can I delete an imported IE bookmark from Firefox without automatically deleting it from IE? Thank you!

I prefer to use Firefox as browser. I have imported the favorites from IE into my Firefox. There are many favorites in IE that I do not use but another user of our computer does. I want to delete those favorites (bookmarks) from Firefox. I did one as a test and it was deleted from IE as well. This will not make for happy sharing of a computer!! How can I delete an imported IE bookmark from Firefox without automatically deleting it from IE? Thank you!

모든 댓글 (2)

Deleting a bookmark from firefox should not delete it from IE


Did you delete it properly? Just open ff -> Ctrl + Shift + B -> Right click on bookmark to delete -> Click delete

Are you using the "Plain old favorites" extension?

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.