wallpapers
please, could you add the possibility to choose wallpapers from the Photo app of the iPhone ? Thank you
please, could you add the possibility to choose wallpapers from the Photo app of the iPhone ? Thank you
My menu bar is gone. How do I Restore? Using iPad
A few weeks ago, concurrent with the release of iOS 26, Firefox pushed an update for iOS and iPadOS (possibly Android too) which no longer shows the full URL in the addre… (read more)
A few weeks ago, concurrent with the release of iOS 26, Firefox pushed an update for iOS and iPadOS (possibly Android too) which no longer shows the full URL in the address bar when it is not in focus. There is no option to toggle this on or off in the settings. I understand this was a change made in Chrome long ago that they say improves the security for users due to phishing sites, etc.
I would like for this to be an optional feature. It is especially frustrating when using a search engine, as I will have to tap the address bar to check what my search term was if I am halfway down the results.
Firefox v140 on iPad, iOS v18.x.x Missing Home Page icon on Firefox web pages after forced update to v140. Not good!!! Is there any way to restore the Home Page icon (hou… (read more)
Firefox v140 on iPad, iOS v18.x.x
Missing Home Page icon on Firefox web pages after forced update to v140. Not good!!!
Is there any way to restore the Home Page icon (house) or restore a previous version of Firefox?'
I can't believe how frustrated I feel over how much time I waste in Firefox for iOS just trying to get back to my Homepage. The HOME button is gone. I cannot find a way t… (read more)
I can't believe how frustrated I feel over how much time I waste in Firefox for iOS just trying to get back to my Homepage. The HOME button is gone. I cannot find a way to bring it back. I hate the Jump Back feature. How do I get the HOME button back?
Please allow the Mozilla iOS Firefox to be a light (white background/black type) on iPhones. It is hard to read white type on a black background. The iPhone Settings for … (read more)
Please allow the Mozilla iOS Firefox to be a light (white background/black type) on iPhones. It is hard to read white type on a black background. The iPhone Settings for page display and brightness allow the user to set pages as light or dark. But the new Firefox changes prevent the Private Tab from being viewed as light. This almost a browser game changer for me.
Need to separate the system info. strip with time, date, and battery on top which is overlayed on the horizontal bar with browser tabs. Problem came about after update to… (read more)
Need to separate the system info. strip with time, date, and battery on top which is overlayed on the horizontal bar with browser tabs. Problem came about after update to iPadOS 26
I updated Firefox on my iPhone 16 yesterday. How can I permanently remove the purple coloring from the top and bottom, and restore a neutral white or gray? Is it possible… (read more)
I updated Firefox on my iPhone 16 yesterday. How can I permanently remove the purple coloring from the top and bottom, and restore a neutral white or gray? Is it possible to restore a previous Firefox version on my iPhone 16, or do I have to wait for another update? Thank you.
how to display toolbar in firefox on ios ipad
Is there any way to make the keyboard smaller so I can actually, you know, use the browser? I can't really see what I'm doing. It's like I'm looking through a peephole. … (read more)
Is there any way to make the keyboard smaller so I can actually, you know, use the browser? I can't really see what I'm doing. It's like I'm looking through a peephole.
Hiya, The latest firefox update for iOS 26 on mobile added a new feature, or at least a new prompt for an existing feature, with moving the address bar to either the top … (read more)
Hiya, The latest firefox update for iOS 26 on mobile added a new feature, or at least a new prompt for an existing feature, with moving the address bar to either the top or the bottom, however this does not appear to apply to the sideways view option, and the address bar is only at the top regardless of which setting is used. Is this a bug?
Also it appears that the auto-hide behaviour takes more scrolling before it engages. Is there a setting to adjust this? If not I would like to request a setting to adjust this on mobile be added as I would prefer it be almost instant in both hide and unhide if possible. Many thanks!
Since the latest Firefox update for iOS the Home button is missing from the bottom of the screen. I use this button all the time.
For some unknown reason, you guys decided to remove the “home” button from the Firefox browser app for IOS. I have been using a home button on my browsers for over 30 yea… (read more)
For some unknown reason, you guys decided to remove the “home” button from the Firefox browser app for IOS. I have been using a home button on my browsers for over 30 years now and by removing it you have rendered the Firefox browser unusable to me. Why try to fix something that wasn’t broken? I shouldn’t have to open a new tab every single time I want to go to my home page! Who thought this was a good idea? Just so you know, I will most likely be looking for an alternative browser to replace Firefox if this is going to be a permanent thing.
on my i-Pad the firefox startseite (homebutton) as well as the starbutton for Lesezeichen is gone. There is no way in settings to reactivate it
Why did you stop us from having items on the menu/toolbar!?! I use to have items on it that I would use all of the time and not I can’t. Why can’t I have the icon for m… (read more)
Why did you stop us from having items on the menu/toolbar!?! I use to have items on it that I would use all of the time and not I can’t. Why can’t I have the icon for my homepage? Why can’t I copy or save things? What about being able to print? What about the icon for my passwords like I have on my computer? We should have to choice to have them or not. How can I stop a new homepage from happening all the time especially when I don’t want nor need it? Why can’t I choose to got to my homepage without having to open up a new page?
Transient issue where the top of the page overlaps with the task bar (whatever it's called on the iPad) so the plus sign for new tab is under the iPad's battery indicator… (read more)
Transient issue where the top of the page overlaps with the task bar (whatever it's called on the iPad) so the plus sign for new tab is under the iPad's battery indicator. Can't close tabs. Seems to happen when reopening the iPad, usually corrects after a few times of switching apps. It was happening when I was on the support page. I restarted FF, same result. Switched from this form to ipad settings to verify versions, came back and display was corrected. I haven't rebooted the iPad to correct the issue, if I have to do that more than once or twice I'll switch browsers. I never have one tab open, can't verify it happens then. I don't need a reply here, just figured if I was seeing it, something may need to corrected. I am willing, as time allows, to follow steps for troubleshooting if the issue recurs, if that's helpful. I can follow instructions reasonably well. Gani
I have an older iPhone and I run Firefox. You must have updated it because the homepage “house” icon in the bottom bar has disappeared. Settings still has the preferred h… (read more)
I have an older iPhone and I run Firefox. You must have updated it because the homepage “house” icon in the bottom bar has disappeared. Settings still has the preferred homepage URL but there is no icon. This is unacceptable!!
My iOS app just updated with a new ui for the mobile settings menu. It'll take me some time to get used to this, but I'm not opposed to it. However, it also changed the o… (read more)
My iOS app just updated with a new ui for the mobile settings menu. It'll take me some time to get used to this, but I'm not opposed to it. However, it also changed the order of the icons in the bottom toolbar so that tabs view is the fifth icon rather than the fourth, and the menu icon has been switched vice-versa. This has caused my muscle memory of using the app to repeatedly tap the wrong icon, which has turned my usage of the app incredibly sloggish. If Mozilla wants to change the default ordering of these icons, I don't care that much, but surely it seems prudent to give the end user an option to change the order back to the previously established pattern? Having the menu icon in the bottom-right-most location on screen feels the most natural to me.
Ya'll I'm begging you to go back to the previous UI design for the Firefox IOS app, the new one is a copy paste of google chrome and its awful, genuinely the old one was … (read more)
Ya'll I'm begging you to go back to the previous UI design for the Firefox IOS app, the new one is a copy paste of google chrome and its awful, genuinely the old one was fine and didn't need fixing.
The new UI for Firefox mobile is now very similar to that of Safari’s. While some find it easier to use, I personally do not enjoy it, as the UI was one of the bigger rea… (read more)
The new UI for Firefox mobile is now very similar to that of Safari’s. While some find it easier to use, I personally do not enjoy it, as the UI was one of the bigger reasons as to why I made the switch to Firefox. A simple tab in the “Appearance” settings would be more than enough.