Showing questions for topic:

My spell check only occasionally activates.

Hi, my spell check only rarely works, I have tried adding more dictionaries, but as it works sometimes, I assume it is something else that is the problem, I had asked abo… (read more)

Hi, my spell check only rarely works, I have tried adding more dictionaries, but as it works sometimes, I assume it is something else that is the problem, I had asked about this in another thread, but cannot find it.

So basically if I right click there is no spell check option most of the time. I have also installed LT check spelling and Grammer, not if that interferes with spell check, I feel I had this installed after the problem started, I tried disabling it, but spell check still only activates intermittently.

Open 4

Gesturefy, Version: 3.2.19 keeps loosing my gestures in FF 157.0 (64-bit)

Gesturefy, Version: 3.2.19 keeps loosing my gestures in FF 157.0 (64-bit) It constantly defaults to the initial state This has only happened since the latest update to Fi… (read more)

Gesturefy, Version: 3.2.19 keeps loosing my gestures in FF 157.0 (64-bit)

It constantly defaults to the initial state

This has only happened since the latest update to Firefox

Is there a way to back up either the Gesturefy, app or the profile which hopefully includes Gesturefy, settings?

Many thanks for help

Open

"One of more of your addons could not be verified" Which addons ?

Hi, Something updated, I see things are different since the last restart I have a message that says "One or more installed add-ons cannot be verified and have been disa… (read more)

Hi, Something updated, I see things are different since the last restart I have a message that says "One or more installed add-ons cannot be verified and have been disabled."

There's is a Learn more button, but it just opens about:addons, and there's nothing else to learn.

Whatever addons have been disabled, at lost in the sea of disabled addons.

There is no way to sort addons by their last disabled/last enabled date Sort by installation date Sort by Last Verified (including failed to verified Sort by last update date, sort by developer name, sort by creation date, sort by version number, sort by ... you get the gist !

Eventually I'll figure out what is missing, it will be a fun surprise, like a easter egg for bugs !

Open 10

Windows don't load after and hour of use. v154, Mac

For the last few days after an hour (or so) of use, browser windows try to load but don't finish. I checked the Mac activity monitor and see that FirefoxCP webextensions … (read more)

For the last few days after an hour (or so) of use, browser windows try to load but don't finish. I checked the Mac activity monitor and see that FirefoxCP webextensions is hogging memory--8GB! MacOS 26.6.2, Firefox for mac 154.0.1. Did the same thing for MacOS26.5.2. Is AI doing in performance? How can I find what to turn off?

Open 6 30