This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Why doesn't Firefox display my inbox contents in Windows Live?
I manage to log into my Windows Live account but once I'm in there nothing responds. I can't open my inbox, compose new emails or anything else...I can only get to my main page. When I click on any of the above I just get a blank white screen and the address bar doesn't change from the main Windows Live page. This does not happen with other browsers like Explorer and Chrome and it also doesn't happen if I access another email account. I have uninstalled Firefox and reinstalled it but this doesn't resolve the issue. This problem started when I tried to block some spam emails I was receiving. Could I have blocked myself from accessing this account with Firefox?
Modified by cxr155
All Replies (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!