Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Can you restore a closed container?

WWWIII

I had to restart my computer for updates so I clicked on my container and closed it thinking it was like closing a program and then re-opening it. Now it's gone and several hours research with it. Is there any way to restore a closed container?

I had to restart my computer for updates so I clicked on my container and closed it thinking it was like closing a program and then re-opening it. Now it's gone and several hours research with it. Is there any way to restore a closed container?

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.