Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Moving Open Tabs in Firefox for Android

jkshanta

In the past, for my open tabs I was able to move them around, and place a certain tab in a different position, and Firefox would simply Move the tab over , making room for the tab you want to relocate.

Now, When I grab a tab, it does NOT do that. What has changed??

In the past, for my open tabs I was able to move them around, and place a certain tab in a different position, and Firefox would simply Move the tab over , making room for the tab you want to relocate. Now, When I grab a tab, it does NOT do that. What has changed??

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.