Unable to set up a recovery phone in settings. Wants QR code and my computer does not read such.
Unable to set up a recovery phone in settings. Wants QR code and my computer does not read such.
Unable to set up a recovery phone in settings. Wants QR code and my computer does not read such.
Hello, the QR-CODE that i scan with my cellphone for the 2 authentify wont work i have google authentify i think mabye it couse be need the time to actuell this progress … (ვრცლად)
Hello, the QR-CODE that i scan with my cellphone for the 2 authentify wont work i have google authentify i think mabye it couse be need the time to actuell this progress of update that the code funktion funktions . Why i write you is not importent to me and you can help i hope you there have a sultion maybe for my account problem really dont no what the problem for that by the way Mozilla is nice regards Berkan
How do I register a security key in Firefox?
2段階認証がエンドレスで、5回、実行されました。
(システム・バグ)または(脆弱性)の可能性があるので、
ログインが正常に行われるように、修正をして欲しいです。
Hello, I am not receiving the codes to activate 2 steps authentication. I tried to a few time but in vain. I have whitelisted in our system accounts@firefox.com email add… (ვრცლად)
Hello,
I am not receiving the codes to activate 2 steps authentication. I tried to a few time but in vain. I have whitelisted in our system accounts@firefox.com email address and also added it as a contact but still the same. Is there any other ways I could get this to work?
Thank you.
I need al 2fa recovery key and access
I created a Gmail account so I could use it to sync my mozilla browser but I tried to you it too quickly and it was temporarily blocked by google. I submitted an appeal a… (ვრცლად)
I created a Gmail account so I could use it to sync my mozilla browser but I tried to you it too quickly and it was temporarily blocked by google.
I submitted an appeal and they unblocked it, but since then I have been unable to receive any verification codes that are sent to that email address.
I assume it's on some kind of list that is suppressing being able to send to it.
Seit Neuestem muss ich mich jeden Tag bei ebay, Facebook, Banksoftware und AOL mit 2 Schritt Authentifizierung anmelden obwohl ich immer anklicke diesem Browser vertrauen… (ვრცლად)
Seit Neuestem muss ich mich jeden Tag bei ebay, Facebook, Banksoftware und AOL mit 2 Schritt Authentifizierung anmelden obwohl ich immer anklicke diesem Browser vertrauen. Warum
I have a new iphone 17 and the Firefox app doesn't have any of my passwords from my online account. on the iphone Mozilla firefox asks for a 6 digit authenticator code to… (ვრცლად)
I have a new iphone 17 and the Firefox app doesn't have any of my passwords from my online account. on the iphone Mozilla firefox asks for a 6 digit authenticator code to sync my data and passwords, but the microsoft authenticator generates an 8 digit code? I've tried scanning the QR code on my desktop web mozilla firefox account but it then asks me to enter the 6 digit code from authenticator, but I'm getting an 8 digit code from microsoft autheticator. I really need to sync my passwords from Firefox web account to my iphone firefox app.
I'm trying to set up/complete two-step verification (2FA) for my account, but the Scan QR CODE isn't going through. i enter the code, but it doesn't get accepted, so i ca… (ვრცლად)
I'm trying to set up/complete two-step verification (2FA) for my account, but the Scan QR CODE isn't going through. i enter the code, but it doesn't get accepted, so i can't finish the process.
Hi, I'm trying to pair my devices but it gets to the authenticator step but doesn't say which authenticator it needs. Is there another step I should be taking? Lou … (ვრცლად)
Hi, I'm trying to pair my devices but it gets to the authenticator step but doesn't say which authenticator it needs. Is there another step I should be taking? Lou
Please let me know if someone is using my account or having the session with one device. Help me solve the issue please.
Accidentally told Fire-Fox to allow access to a website without two step authentication. I want to restore the ability to the website so the website requires a phone ca… (ვრცლად)
Accidentally told Fire-Fox to allow access to a website without two step authentication. I want to restore the ability to the website so the website requires a phone call to sign in.
Thanks in advance.
How do i change my setting so I do not have to always get a CODE when logging into my accounts
I want 2 step verification back on
turn off authenticator app and 2 step
Every time I log in I get a message, what if it was me?
my primary email has been deleted and is as such inaccessible, I'm still logged in on multiple devices but I can't add a secondary recovery email because it's requiring a… (ვრცლად)
my primary email has been deleted and is as such inaccessible, I'm still logged in on multiple devices but I can't add a secondary recovery email because it's requiring a two factor authentication code. Is there any way I can change my primary email or is my only option to make a whole new account?
On Windows 11 - I keep getting logged out of Firefox after I close down. Then, when I enter my password to log in I get two emails with the same code and then two log in … (ვრცლად)
On Windows 11 - I keep getting logged out of Firefox after I close down. Then, when I enter my password to log in I get two emails with the same code and then two log in screens and duplicate emails to confirm login. I can only see one profile set up. I have not got automatic removal of history etc set. This does not happen on my Android devices. Any advice please as is getting more than frustrating!