Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დახურული

turn off authenticator

SuMo Bot

turn off authenticator app and 2 step

turn off authenticator app and 2 step

ყველა პასუხი (3)

What authenticator app and in what situations to you find it. I haven't come across it on any of4 OSes

microsoft authenticator, I wiped my phone and all the things have disappeared in it, no backup either.

Is this for an Android phone, or did you have one synced to a desktop, I ask as this forum is for the Desktop versions of Fx. There are separate ones for Android and IOS

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.