Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი

I am not receiving the codes to activate 2 steps authentication.

mygis

Hello,

I am not receiving the codes to activate 2 steps authentication. I tried to a few time but in vain. I have whitelisted in our system accounts@firefox.com email address and also added it as a contact but still the same. Is there any other ways I could get this to work?

Thank you.

Hello, I am not receiving the codes to activate 2 steps authentication. I tried to a few time but in vain. I have whitelisted in our system accounts@firefox.com email address and also added it as a contact but still the same. Is there any other ways I could get this to work? Thank you.
პასუხის ნახვა სრულად

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

I have decided to create a gmail address, it works fine, no disappearing emails.

ყველა პასუხი (4)

Have you followed all the detail in

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/secure-firefox-account-two-step-authentication

Does the following not work?

Open the authenticator app of your choice and scan the QR code that appears on your computer.

Step 1 of 3

   You can also click Can’t scan code? to display a code you can enter manually into your authenticator app.

In order to add/modify the following:

Passkeys Not set

Create Account recovery key

Create Two-step authentication

Disabled

I need a code sent to my email address. I am not receiving the email.

I disabled Spam Assassin and all anti spam tools in our system but I am still not receiving the email from Mozilla.

This is strange.

Thanks for the heads-up amoun.

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

I have decided to create a gmail address, it works fine, no disappearing emails.

You can also submit a new ticket from this form if you want to get the email delivery issue with your system investigated. That's a private help desk that might be able to look into the responses for a given email entry.

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.