Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

My new computer won't sync with my phone

maswala

I had synced my old computer (Windows 7, Firefox) with my phone (Android, Firefox). Old computer broke, bought new computer (Windows 8), synced new computer, got all old bookmarks back. So far, so good. However, I can't seem to get any new bookmarks added on my phone on this computer or added on this computer on my phone. Syncing apparently happens every day, but not between these two.

How do I fix this?

I had synced my old computer (Windows 7, Firefox) with my phone (Android, Firefox). Old computer broke, bought new computer (Windows 8), synced new computer, got all old bookmarks back. So far, so good. However, I can't seem to get any new bookmarks added on my phone on this computer or added on this computer on my phone. Syncing apparently happens every day, but not between these two. How do I fix this?

ჩასწორების თარიღი: , ავტორი: maswala

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Are you getting any error?

Did you setup the SYNC without error?

REMOVE your SYNC, restart your mobile and reSYNC it