Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

Why can I no longer attach a file by clicking OPEN on the file location and why is OPTIONS no longer in SEND

ED

I can no longer attach a file by clicking on it in FILE EXPLORER and OPTIONS is no longer available in SEND

I can no longer attach a file by clicking on it in FILE EXPLORER and OPTIONS is no longer available in SEND

ყველა პასუხი (1)

ED said

Why can I no longer attach a file by clicking OPEN on the file location

Because the Attach File dialog silently fails when the remembered attachment directory no longer exists. I hope I've satisfied your curiosity.

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.