Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი

The SEND button for sending emails has disappeared

colmckay95

I have lost mt SEND button when I want to send emails to others. This has resulted some time ago and is most inconvenient when replying to email's. How do I get it back?

I have lost mt SEND button when I want to send emails to others. This has resulted some time ago and is most inconvenient when replying to email's. How do I get it back?

ყველა პასუხი (1)

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

Most toolbars can be customized by adding/removing/rearranging the buttons. Here's an article that describes how to do it:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/unified-toolbar

By the way, you can always Send a message with the keyboard shortcut <Ctrl + Enter>.

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.